This is the second blog about getting highly targeted traffic. Today we want to look at turning your subscribers into raving fans.
Every business should have a blog as part of the strategy to get traffic. Your blog must have interesting high quality content that will attract attention.
The most essential part of your blog is the content. If you don’t have quality content there, you will not attract the traffic. And we know if we do not have traffic we will not have sales. Therefore, you must present content that is keyword rich and it will attract people to your site.
Some people only have a blog as their site. To create a blog and get traffic to it, you need for that traffic to spread the word about your blog. You want to get traffic because this is where you will find some customers.
I will list some ways that I believe will help you.
1. Post great content. You want to only post unique content that will provide value to your readers. If you do this they will keep coming back to see what you are posting.
2. Make you blog look great. Your blog has to be pleasing to the eye so it appeals to your readers. Match the theme to your subject matter. If you are creating a blog about golfing, get a golf theme or if it is about fishing get a fish theme. Make sure that you layout is easy to read and navigate.
3. Create a blog with your users in mind. Ensure that it is organized and has categories and tags.
4. Your blog must be able to load quickly.
5. Your blog must contain content that people want to read.
6. Your readers want to look at a site that is visually attractive and filled with information.
7. Your blog should only contain information that is relevant to your subject line. Don’t try and show sales messages.
8. Your blog can be written in a conversational way but must have correct grammar and punctuation. Use a spell check to make sure there are no errors. Ensure that the information you are giving is accurate and informative.
9. Regularly post more content to your blog.
10. Have an RSS feed as this will help drive traffic to your blog.
11. One way to spark interest from your readers is to finish your blog with a question. Invite your visitors to leave a comment.
So go and put a post on your blog. I want you to start attracting traffic to your site.
To YOUR success